- Bitcoin fell 2% on Feb. 22 as markets started anticipating the upcoming FOMC minutes report.
- The FOMC minutes might be launched at 2 PM ET.
- It’s a transcript of what was mentioned on the final fed assembly with all fed members once they raised rates of interest by 25 bps.
- It is going to look at a stronger-than-expected economic system and the way a lot rates of interest must rise.
- Fed funds price present goal price is 4.50 – 4.75%, with a 76% likelihood of a 25 bps price hike and a 24% likelihood of a 50 bps increase on the March assembly.
- As of 1 month in the past, it was a 0% chance of a 50 bps price hike.
The publish Bitcoin battles with 24k forward of FOMC minutes appeared first on CryptoSlate.